EarlyEdU® for Inclusion
EarlyEdU for Inclusion is a supportive space for Washington Community and Technical College faculty to reimagine or further develop your course materials related to equitable and inclusive early childhood classrooms.
Our team shares a commitment to helping early childhood educators gain the skills they need to succeed with each and every child. We work closely with community college faculty to bring an intentional focus on children with disabilities and their families into all aspects of the curriculum and field experiences.
EarlyEdU for Inclusion Faculty Participation
EarlyEdU for Inclusion faculty have the opportunity to:
- Bring an intentional focus on children with disabilities and their families across courses
- Learn alongside colleagues from across the state
- Participate in quarterly webinars
- Engage and collaborate with other instructors in a professional learning community
- (Re)design inclusive practice-based assignments
- Expand access to high-quality inclusive practicum placements across the state
Become a part of this project
This project is supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Special Education Programs. An honorarium and Instructor Kit are available for faculty who participate in specific project activities across an academic year. To learn more about becoming a part of this project or to join our contact email list, please contact Kathleen Meeker.
Archived Newsletters and Presentations
The Early EdU for Inclusion team sends periodic emails highlighting resources that benefit faculty. Check out past newsletters and be sure to join our listserv to receive future editions! Send us an email at email@example.com and we will add you to our mailing list.